Beginner Guitar Course Level 2 picks up right where Beginner Guitar Course Level 1 left off. You’ll learn more chords, chord progressions, strumming patterns, how to play in time, and much more! By the end of this course you’ll have all the tools you need to play countless songs, as well as write your own.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in Beginner Guitar Course Level 2:
- Open G, C, D chords
- Multiple chord progressions
- Multiple strumming patterns
- How to play in time
- Quicker chord changes
- Open Bm7 and Bm7/13 chords
- And much more!
What you get with this course:
- 24/7 access to 12 video lessons (over 90 mins)
- Corresponding premium eGuide which includes:
- Detailed charts and diagrams for each lesson
- Step-by-step guidance to help you practice and retain the material in the video lessons
- Guidance to help you know when to move on to the next lesson
- And much more!
- Jam tracks
- All the jam tracks used in the video lessons will be provided to you to help you practice the material
- Ability to leave comments and ask questions
- Each video lessons contains a comment section where you can leave comments or ask questions about the specific lesson or the course in general. Chad will answer all of your questions and give you further advice and instructions as needed.
All the tools you need to play countless songs as well as write your own!
By the end of Beginner Guitar Course Level 2 you will have all the tools you need to learn and play countless songs as well as write your own.
Chad Lambert is the co-founder and Lead Instructor of Move Forward Guitar. Along with creating his own courses, Chad oversees all the instructors and their courses. He also runs the popular Move Forward Guitar YouTube channel. Outside of Move Forward Guitar, Chad is the guitarist for his wife's indie-folk project Her Silo, and also writes his own music. Chad and his wife live in the Seattle area with their Labradoodle, Zappa.
PreviewLesson 1 - Open G, C, D Chords (7:40)
StartLesson 2 - Chord Progressions 1 (8:27)
StartLesson 3 - Basic Strumming Pattern 1 (8:12)
StartLesson 4 - How To Play "In Time" (6:44)
PreviewLesson 5 - Basic Strumming Pattern 2 (6:01)
StartLesson 6 - Chord Progressions 2 (7:07)
StartLesson 7 - Chord Progressions 3 (8:01)
StartLesson 8 - Quicker Chord Changes (6:08)
StartLesson 9 - Em7, Cadd9, Dsus4 Chords (5:20)
StartLesson 10 - Basic Strumming Pattern 3 (6:19)
StartLesson 11 - Bm7 & Bm7/13 Chords (4:21)
StartLesson 12 - Chord Progressions 4 (12:14)