You’re no longer a beginner!
Our intermediate courses are designed to take your playing to the next level. You’ll learn many new and important skills that will prepare you to jump into advanced lessons and courses. In Intermediate Guitar Course Level 1 you’ll build on the foundation built in the beginner courses. By the end of Intermediate Guitar Course Level 1 and 2 you’ll be ready to jump into advanced lessons and courses.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in Intermediate Guitar Course Level 1:
- Fretboard memorization
- Natural notes
- Sharps and flats
- Enharmonic equivalents
- The Musical Alphabet
- Whole and half steps
- Root notes
- Slash chords
- New chords and voicings
- More advanced strumming patterns
- How to spice up your strumming patterns
- 12 bar blues
- Basic shuffle rhythm
- Open string chords
- And much more!
What you get with this course:
- 24/7 access to 10 video lessons (over 85 mins)
- Corresponding premium eGuide which includes:
- Detailed charts and diagrams for each lesson
- Jam tracks
- All the jam tracks used in the video lessons will be provided to you to help you practice the material
- Step-by-step guidance to help you practice and retain the material in the video lessons
- Guidance to help you know when to move on to the next lesson
- Ability to leave comments and ask questions
- Each video lessons contains a comment section where you can leave comments or ask questions about the specific lesson or the course in general. Chad will answer all of your questions and give you further advice and instructions as needed.
- And much more!
Our intermediate courses will prepare you to become an advanced player!
By the end of Intermediate Guitar Course Level 1 and Level 2 you’ll have all the skills and tools you need to move into advanced lessons and courses.
Chad Lambert is the co-founder and Lead Instructor of Move Forward Guitar. Along with creating his own courses, Chad oversees all the instructors and their courses. He also runs the popular Move Forward Guitar YouTube channel. Outside of Move Forward Guitar, Chad is the guitarist for his wife's indie-folk project Her Silo, and also writes his own music. Chad and his wife live in the Seattle area with their Labradoodle, Zappa.
PreviewLesson 1 - Fretboard Memorization (natural notes) (8:05)
StartLesson 2 - Fretboard Memorization (Sharps & Flats) (9:20)
StartLesson 3 - Root Notes & Slash Chords (11:16)
StartLesson 4 - G7, D7, G5, Cadd9 (ii), Em7 (ii), Chords (7:35)
StartLesson 5 - Chord Progressions/Rhythm 1 (7:20)
StartLesson 6 - Chord Progressions/Rhythm 2 (14:13)
StartLesson 7 - E7, A7 & B7 Chords (4:50)
StartLesson 8 - 12 Bar Blues (7:36)
StartLesson 9 - Open String Chords (7:18)
PreviewLesson 10 - Chord Progressions/Rhythm 3 (10:48)