By the end of this course you’ll be ready to jump into advanced lessons and courses!
Our intermediate courses are designed to take your playing to the next level. You’ll learn many new and important skills that will prepare you to jump into advanced lessons and courses. Intermediate Guitar Course Level 2 picks up right where Intermediate Guitar Course Level 1 left off. By the end of this course you’ll be ready to jump into advanced lessons and courses.
Here are some of the things you’ll learn in Intermediate Guitar Course Level 2:
- Fretboard layout and note memorization
- Power chords
- Power chord progressions
- Advanced rhythm techniques
- Palm muting
- Accents when strumming
- String scratching when strumming
- 12 bar blues with power chords
- Barre chords
- How to make smooth transitions with barre chords
- How to play barre chords using more advanced strumming techniques
- How barre chords relate to open chords (CAGED System)
- How to play up and down the fretboard with barre chords
- And much more!
What you get with this course:
- 24/7 access to 11 video lessons (over 98 mins)
- Corresponding premium eGuide which includes:
- Detailed charts and diagrams for each lesson
- Jam tracks
- All the jam tracks used in the video lessons will be provided to you to help you practice the material
- Step-by-step guidance to help you practice and retain the material in the video lessons
- Guidance to help you know when to move on to the next lesson
- Ability to leave comments and ask questions
- Each video lessons contains a comment section where you can leave comments or ask questions about the specific lesson or the course in general. Chad will answer all of your questions and give you further advice and instructions as needed.
- And much more!
Our intermediate courses will prepare you to become an advanced player!
By the end of Intermediate Guitar Course Level 2 you’ll have all the skills and tools you need to move into advanced lessons and courses.
Chad Lambert is the co-founder and Lead Instructor of Move Forward Guitar. Along with creating his own courses, Chad oversees all the instructors and their courses. He also runs the popular Move Forward Guitar YouTube channel. Outside of Move Forward Guitar, Chad is the guitarist for his wife's indie-folk project Her Silo, and also writes his own music. Chad and his wife live in the Seattle area with their Labradoodle, Zappa.
PreviewLesson 1 - Fretboard Memorization (10:54)
StartLesson 2 - Power Chords (7:07)
PreviewLesson 3 - Power Chord Progression/Rhythm Techniques (11:01)
StartLesson 4 - 12 Barre Blues with Power Chords (7:03)
StartLesson 5 - Bm Barre Chord (12:59)
StartLesson 6 - Chord Progressions with Bm Barre Chord (9:58)
StartLesson 7 - G Major Barre Chord (6:29)
StartLesson 8 - Barre Chords with 16th Note Strumming (6:55)
StartLesson 9 - D Major & Am Barre Chord (7:56)
StartLesson 10 - E, A, Em, Am Shape Moveable Barre Chords (8:05)
StartLesson 11 - Chord Progressions With Barre Chords (9:26)